Education in Croatia is facing a number of challenges: raising the quality of education programs, increasing the number of participants in them, life-long learning as the basis for a competitive economy. The priorities for the national educational system have been identified accordingly:
- creating uniformity in educational standards and harmonising the educational system with the national development strategy;
- modernisation of the educational system;
- changes to educational programs in secondary schools in order to allow further studies in specific scientific and research fields and in business management;
- innovations to university programs;
- flexibility of the educational system (vertical and horizontal mobility).
Several Croatian universities offer postgraduate courses in management, and numerous consultants and institutions that provide various forms of training are available to Croatian business people.
Find out more: